Coffee has become arguably the most favourite beverage around the globe. There is nothing that compares to it in any way. Consequently, there have come up many recipes with coffee as the key ingredient. Latte is one of the most consumed coffee based beverages around the world. The only thing that makes a latte better is when it is brewed in a quality coffee maker. While many quality coffee makers have made an impact in the market, one that stands out is the Keurig coffee maker. The most celebrated fact of the Keurig coffee makers is that they are able to brew your favourite cups within seconds, which makes them our best coffee makers by keurig.
The most important ingredient of any coffee recipe is enthusiasm. If this ingredient prevails throughout the process, there is nothing that can spoil your coffee. Other ingredients come secondary.
Let us now discuss the recipe for a perfect Latte in a Keurig coffee maker.
- The required time
The Keurig coffee makers do not take a considerable time to brew coffee. The total time taken for this recipe depends solely on the pace with which you can carry the process out. In any case, the total time required should not exceed 15 minutes.
- The ingredients that would be required
There is a small list of ingredients that must be fulfilled in order to bring out the best in your latte. That list is discussed as under:
- A tablespoon of whipped cream
- A cup of milk
- A tablespoon of vanilla cream
- A k-cup of your favourite coffee
When these ingredients are ready with your machine, you may proceed with the directions.
- The instructions for brewing
This recipe is easy to make. But, we recommend that you follow the instructions religiously to ensure that your coffee does not sway much from perfection. Here are the instructions:
- The first thing to do is to grab the k-cup and place it in its position.
- Having placed the pod, start the brew process with the small cup setting.
- The coffee should drip into the cup that has been placed in the position provided for it.
- Milk is the essence of a latte. Keep milk ready while the coffee brews.
- Now add milk to the cup to add the required creaminess to the latte.
- Creaminess can be enhanced with the help of the other ingredients. Vanilla cream is especially provided for this purpose. Add it for more creaminess.
- You may top the drink with the available whipped cream.
- Garnishing is a choice and can be done with the help of nutmeg.
Thus, the all time favourite coffee is ready with your favourite ingredients. There is no particular time of day or year to savour a good cup of Latte, it is perfect at all times. In fact, you should never ignore the craving for a cup of Latte.
Now that we have brought the recipe to you, there is no point in waiting for the right moment to start brewing it. Get up and switch the coffee maker on. Happy brewing! …